Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing #23

Yippee! I made it!

My favorite discoveries were that blogging wasn't all that difficult and I loved the image generators and learning about wikis and rollyo.

I feel like Library2Play is great for life long learners. I like to be responsible for my own learning. I have to admit that I was worried about finishing all the tasks in time, but it was probably good to have only a specific amount of time to complete them all.

I'm not sure that I am taking away anything all that surprising from this venture. I learned a lot of new ways to incorporate tecnology, but that was my expectation all along.

I don't have any suggestions for how to improve this program. I felt like it was very reasonable, and allowed for people at many levels to feel successful.

I would like to participate in more "things" in the future!

One word to sum up my experience?.....Inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a successful visit to the Playground...hope you will continue to share with us thru your blog!

    ReplyDelete