Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #7

Google tools are great! I created a homepage using iGoogle! It was great to be able to choose the types of links that I wanted. I really spent too much time playing with some of the links - comics and Soduku were among my favorites.

I also created my profile using iGoogle. It really shouldn't have taken as long as it did. I put the information in several times before it worked.

Another great tool for me was the calendar feature, because I was able to put a reminder on the calendar to give my dogs their heart worm preventative. It's little things like being that that I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that Google tools are amazing!
    I really liked the Google Docs and calendar.
    The reminders are great and always work.

    ReplyDelete