Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #13

I was easily able to export my bookmarks to Delicious. I thought that I was able to share my list by adding a list gadget, but I didn't see it when I previewed my blog.

Most of the tags that were used on Delicious were intuitive.

While Delicious is a great way to be able to access bookmarks from either school or home, I really like the idea of teachers and students being able to share information for research purposes. I'm not quite sure how I would utilize a site like Delicious, but I look forward to hearing your ideas.

I thought that diigo was a super social bookmarking site, particularly for research purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Newer tools sometimes are better...I'll have to try diigo...Delicious was a good tool when I needed links away from my home computer but I never found a way to organize them so I could easily find them. Keep going you are doing great...dark blue is hard to read ;-)

    ReplyDelete