Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #20

I have embedded videos into powerpoint presentations many times. But YouTube makes it easier. I am embedding a library orientation that I found on Youtube. I thought that I would find a great idea to make my library orientation more fun. This is more fun than my orientation, but a lot less informative. Nonetheless, it gives me something to go on!

I also took a look at a library orientation on TeacherTube called It Happens at the Library. I liked this one because of the way it showcased library activities.

Videos are a great tool to use in the library or in the classroom. They provide a great way to capture attention and get information to students in small chunks.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun watching the video-too funny. I would love to see what you come up with and hope you will post it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete